Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Sorry that I'm still getting some of the writing over the artwork. I've tried putting in the
artwork first and everything looks good until it's published. Will keep trying to get it right!

I did manage to get one more modern art cat done between the Stamping Getaway and the
Art Bash North this past weekend (I'll post from that wonderful getaway in a day or so).

I found a book on Paul Klee and incorporated several techniques from various of his paintings
into my 3rd Abstract cat. His name is, of course,
Klee Kat.

4 comments:

Lin said...

FUN FUN FUN!! THIS IS REALLY INCREDIBLY DETAILED WITH SUCH RICH COLORS!!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite of the 3 you've done. And it is great! You make me envious I'm afraid. Like lin the colors are wonderful, and I like his shape. Can't wait to see the following cat's!!

Anonymous said...

You are on a roll with these! Way to go!!!!!!!! :-) gg

Anonymous said...

Way cool! You are such a great blog to visit. And such a prolific artist! nita