Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This is another collage I made at our stamping retreat.
The first sheet is a painted Tyvek envelope my friend Lin
sent me, the second sheet, wrapped with fibers, is one of
my recent pieces of handmade paper with various fiber
and paper inclusions. The card is one I purchased -- because it was about coffee and because it had the perfect colors to go with my two pieces of paper. The card has a piece of teal fabric, then a painted piece of brown paper, topped by a piece of decorative paper and then another, stamped with a coffee cup. Then a small strip is zigzagged on a sewing machine. I have since framed this is a gold frame. Where to hang it on my already full walls!

1 comment:

Lin said...

OH HON!! I LOVE THE BLEND OF FIBER AND PAPER!! GREAT GREAT COLORS AND THE DESIGN IS SO APPEALING!!! FANTASTIC JOB!