Monday, December 11, 2006

I am in two rubber stamping groups. I've posted some things previously from the Galorious Stampers group here in Lexington and just recently posted the items I made for our holiday swap. I'll post what I received yesterday in a day or so.

The 2nd group is called Inky Divas and meets at a wonderful store in Frankfort called Memories ala Mode which is owned and operated by two deligtful women -- Mendy and her mother Lois (as well as several really nice employees of whom I know Tobi best as she's also in our stamping group), In December we do "make and swap a gift." So for tonight's gathering I made a fiber necklace with ribbons, ultrasuede, angelina fibers, multicolored threads and three of my fabric "beads." Not knowing who will receive it, I hope the colors work for her. I also made two fabric "postcard" size pieces to go into the famous little $1.50 Walmart purse which is meant to hold two 4x6 inch photographs. The fabric pieces are shown below. I'll also post what I receive tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Lin said...

THIS IS WONDERFUL, LORRAINE! THE COLORS ARE DIVINE!

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely shading of color, I fifn't realize that it went along with the two next cards for the little purse. I love the change of colors in the following cards for variety in use of the little bag. Should have read these in order!!