Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've added a lot of things I've recently made to my blog in the last few days. I would like to begin selling things from my blog so that I can give buyers a better price. It will also save me on consignment and booth fees, gasoline and delivery time. I will always mail the most economical way possible and I do not charge for packaging and handling -- only actual postage fees.

If you see anything interesting below that you'd like to buy, please email me for prices and details. I will try to accommodate all special requests.

I also have a lot of new things in the works that I will post as I develop them.

In addition I'll be posting new and used rubber stamps from my collection, as well as related art and craft supplies -- many different areas of interest. I am happy to make up collage packages and fabric/embellishment packages from my "stash."

If you are looking for anything special, please let me know. Special orders don't upset us!
Thanks for looking and please pass my blog along to anyone you think would be interested.

Happy Creating,
Lorraine

No comments: