Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nothing new to post today so I have posted the three fiber necklaces I made for ME last fall. This is my favorite and although it's too hot to wear in the summer, I love these colors together and always find something springy to wear it with on cooler days. A close up of the "dangle" part is shown below. I made the necklace part on a little Clover tool -- they are so quick and easy and so much fun to see how different fibers turn out. I have used anywhere from two to five fibers and find that three is a good number. Then I make the "dangle" part to match, and lastly I tie ribbons around the finished cord. Sometimes I add pieces of jewelry, charms, and whatever is at hand!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Of all your necklaces, I love this one best -- colors, size, attachment!! SUPER JOB!

I also like your clouds .... very fitting to the song!!!!

Anonymous said...

All of these are show stoppers! I'm so proud of mine and look forward to the winter to show it off again and enjoy it myself!