Monday, October 16, 2006

Last but not least, This is Rusty who came to us with no ID and was eating bread we'd thrown out for the birds (and which had gotten wet and soggy). He moved right in and we advertised and failed to find his "person" he became part of the household. Now he is the senior curmudgeon and spends most of his time sleeping. He loves to climb on top of me as soon as I get into bed -- keeps me from reading. Did you know that cats are the cause of most of the adult illiteracy in this country? Even if I lie on my side to go to sleep, he will balance there until he
falls off and snuggles in the covers. He does not play well with others ,except for Muffin.

2 comments:

Sandra Wyman said...

What beautiful cats you have and what heartwarming stories - at least they have fallen on their paws with you. I've enjoyed looking through your blog a lot and have earmarked it so I can come back later - your work is so varied and inventive - amongst other things I loved your beads and jewellery.

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing all of your fur children! Lucky, lucky cats! I don't know how you keep up with them all! Litter box duty keeps me from having more than 3 kitties.