Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cindy Cade is another Art Basher who has a heart of gold and a laugh to go with it. But wow is she great with the Spellbinders Wizard. She put it through its paces and gave us a packet of several different materials to practice with.
It was a great learning experience. Unfortunately, I have put my results, along with the rest of my treasures from the get-together, in a safe place (!) and now I can't find them to scan. But trust me when I tell you that this gal knows the Wizard and does some great art pieces with it. My favorite is running a brass stencil through and getting an immediate fully dry embossed image -- no more tedious tracing on a light table with those little tools that always poke through the paper at least once. And then there's the textured embossing and embossing on metal, and, and and!

No comments: