Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am very late posting about Art Bash North, held in Cincinnati in October. This was put on by the Artists of the Round Table -- a wonderful online group of artists that I am fortunate to be a part of -- even though I am way behind in my assignments! My dear friend Gina (far left, back row), introduced me to this group and yup, that's
the famous Nancy Curry (smack in the middle of the back row). She is such a super person, as are all these gals.

This is our group photo in the lobby of the hotel where the event was held and we are holding the "flat people" who could not attend in person.

This were two days of non-stop classes, taught by several of the members pictured here, sharing of art we'd brought, discussions, food, a swap and sale (did I mention food!!!). A great time was had by all and I made some terrific new friends whom I've sadly neglected as I worked on other projects. But I know they are a forgiving group. Just look at those smiles. Thanks Chris for setting this up, Jacqui for starting this group and your leadership that makes it the wonderful group it is, and to all the instructors who will be featured in subsequent posts in the next few days as I catch up.

1 comment:

Lin said...

You look so happy here and so among like minded souls, Lorraine! What a fun time!